Growing up can be a challenge. You’re both confused about where you are going in life and what you want to accomplish; not to mention “how” you’re going to accomplish them. But in saying that life shouldn’t be so serious!
We are here to play and explore and experience new things after all.
While you’re busy with your life schedule and school and work I think it’s important to still have fun while we can. One day we’re going to look back and see that all these little things added up to the big things. The great moments in life where you were simply living and being human and having new experiences will be the stories we share in our future so might as well make them interesting to listen to!
Hopefully this list of 20 things to do in your 20’s will inspire you a little to live your life the way you want to and to always keep trying new things!
1. Travel alone
2. Make friends abroad
3. Visit Paris and treat yourself
4. Try a new sport. Surfing, ect.
5. Learn a new language
6. Lay under the stars with someone
7. Get a tattoo
8. Send a message in a bottle
9. Watch the sunrise from a rooftop
10. Dance till dawn
11. Fall in love
12. Go to summer festivals
13. Have a Harry Potter Marathon
14. Create a life’s scrapbook
15. Go on a road trip
16. Learn a new skill. Photography, cooking, ect.
17. Try traditional food in the countries your in
18. Move to a beautiful place
19. Write in a journal daily
20. Go hiking – nature soothes the soul
And for extra love..
21. Don’t give up and accomplish your dreams
What do you want to accomplish in your twenties? Any goals and places you have on your bucket list? Also keep an eye out for my Ultimate Travel Bucket List post coming up! Share your bucket list below and help keep the inspiration flowing!