I know most people who read my blog want travelling advice and photos but the reality is, we can’t all be travelling 24/7. Since moving into my own little apartment I have turn into quite the homebody and have no shame in that! Travelling will always have my heart but I think it’s time I had the best of both worlds. Part of being a blogger and writer is you always have to be prepared, no matter how much you think you can wing it. I have been winging it since high school and I’ve finally had a moment of clarity where I sat myself down and went “Kay, you should definitely make a plan now.” How many people have had that moment? I’m a late bloomer haha
To ensure you don’t fall behind here are five things you can do for a more productive tomorrow! Because failing to plan is planning to fail 😉
1. Make a list – Everyday make a list of things you need to get done or that you want to get done. Separate their importances and go from there. I start with what needs to be done, what I want to get done, and what should get done. I started using the Wunderlist App and so far I like!
2. Wash your dishes – Such a grown up thing to say but seriously if you’re like me, your sink is probably at its brink right now. Take the five minutes and clean your dishes. It’s like getting you tank filled, it sucks going to get gas but as soon as you leave you feel amazing!
3. Make a manifesto – This can be for blogging but you can also apply it to life and your career. As a blogger this has become such a help for me to have. It’s like my guide sheet. If I’m not writing or doing what’s in my manifesto then I delete and start again!
4. Plan your meals – To keep your day running smoothly and to stop yourself from unnecessary trips to the fridge decide what you’re going to eat now. Meal prepping has save me the thought process of what I’m going to eat because as I mentioned in this post I’ve lost quite a bit of weight and I refuse to go back. I also like to plan my meals on what workout I’m going to do that day. No I’m not that crazy I just don’t want acid reflux when I’m running aka salt and kimchi haha
5. Tidy your space – I work from home so my space is currently in the living room. As you guys know when you live alone things can get out of control if you’re not careful. Take a few minutes to tidy your space so your productivity can flow easier tomorrow. How nice is it when everything’s clean and you’re not staring at a pile of clothes? I feel like I’m much more creative and determined when I’m in a clean space!
How do you guys stay productive? Are you a planner or a wing-it kind of person? Share in the comments!