Most of us, since we were little, have had a bucket list in some shape or form. A piece of paper we have tucked away in our drawers or somewhere in our notes on our iPhones.
Growing up our teachers would get us to right down what we wanted to do and what we wanted to be. What do you want to do, what do you want to be, ect.
I said an artist right off the hop.
But as we grow up our bucket lists change and expand from our childhood dreams to our true goals and ambitions. To these things we must do before we.. ah-hem.. Kick the bucket.
Cycling through Sicily may be on yours or maybe skydiving over Dubai’s man made island.. the possibilities are endless but in case your bucket list is lost or you’re searching for some new travel bucket list inspiration, hopefully this fun list I created will get you inspired to cross some experiences off your list!
- Go up the Eiffel Tower*
- Visit the Louvre*
- Go to a Moroccan Souk
- Go to Japan*
- Visit Mount Koya*
- Lay under the stars with someone
- Send a message in a bottle
- Get a tattoo abroad
- Walk on the Great Wall Of China
- Take a camel ride through the dessert
- Lay in water while watching the stars
- Fall recklessly in love*
- Watch the sunrise from a rooftop
- Go inside the Notre Dome*
- Hike Machu Pichu
- Drink coffee in Paris*
- Ride a double decker bus in London*
- Visit Prague*
- Travel to Budapest*
- Eat pizza in Italy*
- Eat gelato in Italy*
- Go to Tibet
- Dinner at the Ritz*
- Have afternoon tea in London*
- Go to Scotland’s fire festival
- Go to TomorrowLand in Boom
- Go to Mykonos and Santorini
- Party on a Yacht in Europe
- Lounge in Iceland’s Blue Lagoon
- See the Pyramids and Sphinx
- Go on an African safari
- Drink vodka in Russa
- Snowboarding in Europe
- Go hiking in Chile
- Take a road trip through America
- Go to the Shire in New Zealand
- Lay on the beaches in Rio de Janeiro
- Ride a hot air balloon in Turkey
- Go island hopping in Thailand*
I think it’s important that we’re always crossing things off our travel bucket lists and trying new things. Life is about the experiences we have and feeling alive. I hope you enjoyed this list and got some new inspiration.
Feel free to add some of your must do bucket list items in the comments! Everyone loves a good adventure.
Do you have a bucket list? Where do you want to go most in the world? What’s the craziest thing on your bucket list? I love hearing from you xx